VITAMIN D3 CAPSULES according to EFSE guidelines – 20 μg (800 IU) paired with VITAMIN C – 200% VAT. Suitable also for CHILDREN from the age of 6.
Vitamin D deficiency is a health problem all over the world, including Slovenia. Insufficient intake of vitamin D occurs mainly in winter as exposure to sunlight is much lower than in summer.
According to the recommendations of the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), adults need 20 µg per day. This amount can be obtained through formation in the skin under the influence of the sun, or from food, but in very small quantities.
In winter, when there is less sun and our body finds it harder to produce vitamin D on its own, we need to meet our daily needs by taking extra supplements.
To maintain vitamin D levels
summer, spring- 400 IU per day (with normal exposure to sunlight)
autumn, winter- 800 IU and more per day
Vitamin C was added to vitamin D in the form of sodium ascorbate. Because our body is not able to produce vitamin C on its own, we need to provide it constantly. Sodium ascorbate is a non-acidic form of vitamin C and is especially suitable for people who do not tolerate stomach acid. In addition, the human body in the form of sodium ascorbate can absorb vitamin C in a much higher proportion than other forms of vitamin C (provides as much as 75% absorption).
VITAMIN D3 (Cholecalciferol)
- Contributes to the functioning of the immune system and helps to fight against viral infections.
- Contributes to muscle function
- Has a role in cell division
- Contributes to maintaining healty bones and teeth
- Contributes to the normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus
- Has a role in the functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical activity
- Contributes to the release of energy during metabolism
- Contributes to the functioning of the nervous system and to normal psychological functioning
- Has a role in the functioning of the immune system
- Has a role in protecting cells from oxidative stress
- Contributes to reducing fatigue and exhaustion
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Once a day, take 1 capsule during a meal, with enough water.
The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded. A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. In addition to a varied and balanced diet, a healthy lifestyle is important. You can increase your daily intake by consulting your doctor or pharmacist. Keep out of reach of children! Store in a dry and dark place at room temperature.